Cloud Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud Ragnarok Online

Cloud RO is currently an unopened in progress server. We are scheduled to open very soon.

2 posters

Application to be a GM

ravehart01

Application to be a GM Empty Application to be a GM

Post  ravehart01 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Name: Paolo Tiu

Desired Position: Event GM

Experience with position: I have sufficient knowledge in playing a role of a GM and I have played Ragnarok as long as 2/4 of my life (RO Phil server and a certain Ragnarok private server). The task and responsibility of maintaining balance and order is a mission I can uphold in my hands. I obligate and promise to keep this community fun and full of events to be made,

What I can do for the server: I will try my very best to accommodate players in-game, give service to new players and co host events that would entice players to join.

PLAYERS KEEP THE GAME STEADFAST AND RUNNING

- This is what I believe in. I believe that opinion and the voice of the players of this game matters. I will give importance on feedbacks of players that can improve this game to be one of the best.

DEDICATION

-I will be dedicated to my work. I will try my best to devote my time in improving this game and giving my full service to the players themselves.

-I will assist my co GMs whenever they need my assistance if I am ever available. I will willingly help them and provide my best to solve given tasks.

ACTIVE USER

I am usually online everyday and is willing to accommodate players of CloudRO.

PLAYER-FRIENDLY GM

I will be wholeheartedly kind to the players of CloudRO and promise to keep this community alive and kicking

Contact information (msn/email/yahoo): mpet5000@yahoo.com

Last edited by ravehart01 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Application to be a GM Empty Re: Application to be a GM

Post  Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 am

ravehart01 wrote:Name: Paolo Tiu

Desired Position: Support GM

Experience with position: I have sufficient knowledge in playing a role of a GM and I have played Ragnarok as long as 2/4 of my life (RO Phil server and a certain Ragnarok private server). The task and responsibility of maintaining balance and order is a mission I can uphold in my hands. I obligate and promise to keep this community fun and full of events to be made,

What I can do for the server: I will try my very best to accommodate players in-game, give service to new players and co host events that would entice players to join.

PLAYERS KEEP THE GAME STEADFAST AND RUNNING

- This is what I believe in. I believe that opinion and the voice of the players of this game matters. I will give importance on feedbacks of players that can improve this game to be one of the best.

DEDICATION

-I will be dedicated to my work. I will try my best to devote my time in improving this game and giving my full service to the players themselves.

-I will assist my co GMs whenever they need my assistance if I am ever available. I will willingly help them and provide my best to solve given tasks.

ACTIVE USER

I am usually online everyday and is willing to accommodate players of CloudRO.

PLAYER-FRIENDLY GM

I will be wholeheartedly kind to the players of CloudRO and promise to keep this community alive and kicking

Contact information (msn/email/yahoo): mpet5000@yahoo.com

Accepted. Will be revised at the end of the Beta Period.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 pm