Cloud Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud Ragnarok Online

Cloud RO is currently an unopened in progress server. We are scheduled to open very soon.

3 posters

Event GM position

Mika

Event GM position Empty Event GM position

Post  Mika Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Name: Mika

Desired position?: Event GM

Experiences with position?:
    I easily apply the concept I know from real life and apply it to my e-gaming life style and create a fun event. I've also created events for many guilds and servers. I listen to what the players want for an event because their opinion matter, since they are the ones that are participating. I will produce different varieties of events to make it an ensuring server that not only is it fun but a cooperative server at the same time.

I strongly believe that good event GM will also have a limit on what prizes they give because, if you are to ponder about which items are good enough to exceed as the price. Some items are relatively not good for the players because this will easily unbalance the game. Then again it's easier for the players to get a head start on the game so it really depends on the event. A good event GM is also someone who will listen to his/her leader and I listen without a problem.

Basic events such as hide and seek will have a limit of one item for the winner.

Harder events such as PVP events will need stricter rules and prizes will depend on what kind of event it is.

I will consult other GM's before creating a "hard" event because their opinion matters especially what prizes will be.

What can I do for the server?:
    If there is nothing to do and since this is a new server the best thing to do is check to for bots and look around for ideas to improve the server. I can also help the forum by trying to make it active, post guides for jobs.

How active am I?:
    I'm active mostly online every day, if I’m gone for holiday I can easily go online because I have a laptop. I am to be sure that my schedule in real life doesn't collide with my e-gaming life.

Yahoo: Michellecaeks@yahoo.com
    Admin
    Admin

Event GM position Empty Re: Event GM position

Post  Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 am

Mika wrote:Name: Mika

Desired position?: Event GM

Experiences with position?:
    I easily apply the concept I know from real life and apply it to my e-gaming life style and create a fun event. I've also created events for many guilds and servers. I listen to what the players want for an event because their opinion matter, since they are the ones that are participating. I will produce different varieties of events to make it an ensuring server that not only is it fun but a cooperative server at the same time.

I strongly believe that good event GM will also have a limit on what prizes they give because, if you are to ponder about which items are good enough to exceed as the price. Some items are relatively not good for the players because this will easily unbalance the game. Then again it's easier for the players to get a head start on the game so it really depends on the event. A good event GM is also someone who will listen to his/her leader and I listen without a problem.

Basic events such as hide and seek will have a limit of one item for the winner.

Harder events such as PVP events will need stricter rules and prizes will depend on what kind of event it is.

I will consult other GM's before creating a "hard" event because their opinion matters especially what prizes will be.

What can I do for the server?:
    If there is nothing to do and since this is a new server the best thing to do is check to for bots and look around for ideas to improve the server. I can also help the forum by trying to make it active, post guides for jobs.

How active am I?:
    I'm active mostly online every day, if I’m gone for holiday I can easily go online because I have a laptop. I am to be sure that my schedule in real life doesn't collide with my e-gaming life.

Yahoo: Michellecaeks@yahoo.com

Accepted but, Will be reviewed at the end of the Beta period if you should be kept as a Gm.
    lovely922

Event GM position Empty Finance/Freelance GM

Post  lovely922 Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: Jayvee

Desired position: "Finance" GM

Experiences with position:
    I practiced in other servers and I know how to handle the server's economy.

What can I do for the server:
    Help improve the server

How active am I:
    I'm on everyday

Contact information (Email, Yahoo, Msn):
    simply_jayvee922@yahoo.com
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm

lovely922 wrote:Name: Jayvee

Desired position: "Finance" GM

Experiences with position:
    I practiced in other servers and I know how to handle the server's economy.

What can I do for the server:
    Help improve the server

How active am I:
    I'm on everyday

Contact information (Email, Yahoo, Msn):
    simply_jayvee922@yahoo.com

Cool but Please post this in a new thread. A seperate thread for each Gm Application Please.
    lovely922

Post  lovely922 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 pm

additional to mika`s description ...
    She's so much more awesome than me.
    I couldn't handle her, coz she was too cool for me.
    I was horribly dumped by her. I deserved it coz I'm a stuck up prick.

Edited by Admin:
    Addition to Jayvee's description...
    He is a smartarse and he doesn't hide it. He's just a smartarse.
    Ready to give away as many blowjobs as he can. He'll pay you.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 am

Well. I was considering allowing you to play the game Jayvee but... Sorry, now you've just earned yourself the ban hammer. Very Happy Enjoy! Lol, no wonder she dumped you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm